Darsana Prime Albuquerque
Lodging – Where to Stay
- The Anomaly Event is Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Niantic has procurred a discounted hotel group rate for “Ingress Resistance”. Guests of the Ingress 2019 Darsana Prime Albuquerque are now able to reserve guest rooms at The Doubletree Hotel at a rate of $109, $129, or $149 per night. Call 1-800-584-5058 and reference Group Code “IFR” (Ingress February Resistance) or make reservations online (link).
- Downtown Albuquerque is our best guess for the Anomaly play area.
- Civic Plaza is close to both hotels chosen by Niantic and is the likely staging area for the Anomaly.
- Below are links to more lodging within walking distance of Civic Plaza, in no particular order.
- Cost per night is estimated and links are for information only, please use your preferred hotel booking site to find the best rates.
- Contact nmresist if you have any questions.
|Name||Type||km to Civic Plaza||Approx $ per night||Notes|
|DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque||Hotel||0||109+||
|Hyatt Regency Albuquerque||Hotel||0.1||192||Enlightenment|
|Downtown Historic Bed and Breakfasts of Albuquerque||B&B||1.4||200|
|Econo Lodge Downtown||Motel||1.5||67|
|Hotel Parq Central||Hotel||1.5||163|
|Howard Johnson Albuquerque Midtown||Hotel||2||55|
|Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque||Hotel||2||227|
|Casas de Sueños Old Town||B&B||2.5||170|
|Econo Lodge Old Town||Motel||3||67|
|Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town||Hotel||3||165|
|Holiday Inn Express & Suites Historic||Hotel||3.2||113|
|Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn||Hotel||3.5||142|
|Bottger Mansion of Old Town||B&B||2||—||SOLD OUT|
|Mother Road Hostel||Hostel||1||60|
|The Hotel Blue||Hotel||0.8||“Low key” lodging. Closed?|
|Couchgress||The Couchgress website is defunct, but we can connect you with local Ingress players through Slack or Telegram.|
|Crossroads Motel||Motel||2||?||Breaking Bad famous, but not recommended|