Darsana Prime Albuquerque
Resistance Agents Approved Eateries
Albuquerque has a lot of very good restaurants. But if you are having trouble deciding, you can’t go wrong with any of these. Arranged in order of distance from Civic Plaza.
- Cafe Lush (7th & Tijeras, Veg, Gluten-free, Saturday ’til 1pm, closed Sunday)
- Cocina Azul (12th & Mountain, New Mexican, super spicy chile)
- Barelas Coffee House (1502 4th Stree South, New Mexican breakfast, always busy, prepare for a wait)
- El Modelo (1715 2nd Street South, tamales)
- Monica’s El Portal (Old Town, New Mexican)
- Bosque Burger (Central Ave near the Biopark, limited indoor seating, plenty of outdoor tables if the weather is nice)
- Mary & Tito’s (4th & Menaul, New Mexican, get the something with carne adobada)
- Nexus Brewery (I-25 & Montgomery, southern style food and brewery)
- Coda Bakery (Central & Louisiana, bánh mì, Korean style sandwiches)
- Laguna Burger at 66 Pit Stop (30 km west on I-40, world’s best GCCB)
Contact ELKookooee if you have any questions or ADDITIONS.